Thursday, October 21, 2010

My First Post

This is my first post. I have another blog but I am going to phase that one out. I am going to be showing my work here and having freebies at times. I sure hope I can keep up with it.
 I keep track of some of you scrapbookers out there and you ladies amaze me with how you can keep up with so many things. You do scrap swaps and You Tube and have your own web sites and Face Book and Blogger and the list gos on and on. You ladies are my heroes. It shows that woman can do it all. Men can to but woman are starting to get the credit they deserve.
 I want to learn how to change my background and put a better back ground template on here. That's why I didn't get into blogging on my other blogger page. I tried and tried to figure out how to put a custom background but got frustrated with it and gave up. After working on it for days.
Be back with some pictures of what I just finished tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment