Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catch Up Time

I finely have the chance to get on my blog and let you know whats going on. I have signed up for a lot of swaps.
There is Mely Goodman's from ( Life on the Scrap Beach ) Christmas tag swap. I am in two group for that on.
I am doing Nicole Bruno's from ( Life on the Scrap Beach ) Image tag swap. Plain image tags I am in group 2 and anything go's tags I'm in group 2.
I am also doing JoAnn McKenzie's  from ( The Beach ) junk charm swap. I finished this swap. I will be posting a video in the next few days.
I am doing Kristen Lloyd's from ( The Beach ) 2011 calendar swap. I am doing the month of March. This swap has been the hardest to do so far because it's really hard to find items for Saint Patrick's Day right now. That's the holiday I am using for that month.
I also am doing Jordan's from ( The Beach and her Blog) Twilight tag swap. I am on both teams for this swap.
I have joined a few other swap but I will talk about them later because there not due until the middle of December and in January.
I will be posting photos in a few days of the progress I am making on these swaps. I will also be posting videos when I am finished and ready to ship.
Anyway I think that's is for now. Go check out ( The Beach ) you will love it there. Everyone is very friendly and there is boat loads of talent on this site.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment